Friday, April 22, 2011

Tree-Hugging Pussy Makes Epic Failure Anti-Motocross Game On Facebook


Honestly, when I first saw this, I knew I had to talk about it, but I really didn't know what to say. Like, I read everything, and was absolutely speechless. Not, however, from the seemingly infinite "facts" (that term used looser than a $10 hooker after a $1000 bachelor party), but from how pissed this guy is at motocross riders. Why single out dirt bikes and ATVs? You need something to complain about, BRO? Honestly, it's kind of pathetic. Listen, I'm not going to sit here and tell you motocross is good for the environment. Certainly, it's not. But, the damage done directly by motocross bikes is nothing if not negligible compared to the damage done by pollution caused by automobiles, oil refineries, and other major forms of pollution. Not to mention that motocross tracks are already incredibly scarce when compared to other environmental hazards, so that point seems rather trite, as well. I'll bet that of all the tree-hugging activists, this guy is the retard of the group, the one that would just fuck everything up if he was involved. All the legit hippies are off trying to stop global warming and shit like that, and when this guy tried to tag along, they just said "Uh, wait, BRO, we have a really important project for you." They gave him a Facebook page and let him play with it. I mean, he made it a fantasy game. I'll bet this guy literally never made it a day through high school with his lunch money. It would be one thing to make an anti-motocross page, I'll give you that. But it's a fantasy game. That no one plays. At all. Way to go, Sunflower or whatever it is that your sad, deluded parents named you. You've got ten fans on Facebook. Honestly, I tried to find a page that you were beating, but for the life of me I couldn't. You know what, I'm putting a gold star right next to your name on the bulletin board. Good going, champ.

3 comments:

  1. wow this guy is a joke , its amazing the levels of crazy in this world BRO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that there's no way to leave a response to the page. And I find it interesting how he throws out stats like the number of kids hurt by moto "Through the year 2001, 1,714 children" and that's his main concern.. not stats like:

    How Many Children Die Each Year From Child Abuse or Neglect?

    The National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System (NCANDS) reported an estimated 1,740 child fatalities in 2008.

    Ah hell, maybe he's right. Got to preserve the land so they can pave it over to make room for a new 7-11, Mc Donalds, liquor store, and a BP gas station...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every single MXer on Facebook needs to change their pic to moto and "like" this page. Can you imagine if this guy logged on in a few days and had 5,000 motocrossers liking his page? I bet he'd delete it. If it is a guy that is...

    ReplyDelete