Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pourcel's Testing A Valli Yamaha Now

 Hijacked this pic from the boys over at Transworld.

Don't really have too much to say here other than I'll be a-fucking-mazed if Pourcel ends up at Valli. They have three riders already for Nationals and a tight budget as it is. Not happening, unless Stroupe or Wey is getting the boot. I'll bet those guys' butt holes just tightened up a little bit. Because seriously, they don't have the means to support a championship campaign for Pourcel, so why even have him testing? I'm thinking it's a motivational tactic for the guys on the team. Better step up your game, kids.

5 comments:

  1. Well Valli is really unhappy with Stroupe and he and CP pretty much hate each other. I'm sure They would dump Stroupe for Pourcel but he would have to know that they wouldn't really bring a winning bike for him and unless they pick up a serious sponsor the I doubt they could afford him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might just be that CP is testing with all the Pro Circuit backed teams?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck! i just broke my monitor after reading this titillating bit of info....I got so fucking excited that i high fived the monitor!!!! Whatever, doesn't matter. i got stacks so high that it ain't no thang. Once I get out of my Christal jacuzzi, i'll just go grab another macbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ stupidest fuckin comment on here ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just heard Pourcel is going to be testing with the Factory Cobra Motorcycle Team next, and is ready to sign a new helmet deal with McDonalds new line of "Freedom Fries".

    On a serious note, I'm starting to like Pourcel more and more. Whenever he's involved in anything he always makes me get that... that tilting head look on my face... like a dog that's trying to understand something... Damn, now I want bacon.

    ReplyDelete