Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Once again, Dew Tour Best Whip



I know I already posted about the whip contest at the Dew Tour this past weekend, but this video by the Dirt Shark (who is pretty funny, I must say) has some of the action from the contest and it includes some of the best whips I have ever seen. That McNeil kid definitely had the best shit, but I have to say Myles Richmond was absolutely throwing down, as well. He was also on a 450, which is crazier than Britney Spears in the late 90s (and the next ten years, for that matter).

I once again must bring up my argument that whips should be a requirement in freestyle. The sport has been becoming even more of a joke with this Big Air bullshit that the X-Games keeps shoving down our throat. I literally think that McNeil's whip is a better trick that requires more skill and bike control than any of that trash from the X-Games. I know that Freestyle moto was cut from a few of the Dew Tour events this year, so the sport obviously needs a face lift, and good whips are exactly what we need.

1 comment:

  1. yeaaa those whips were good, Richmond definitely got a shadow over him with Jarryd's whips, but he wasn't far behind, got to recognize that.

    ReplyDelete