Friday, December 17, 2010

Kickstart the Weekend with Some Joey That's Having A Worse Day Than You



And then...



Holy shit. All I have to say is that you have to feel for this guy. His mindset was totally "Hey, I think I'll try out that supercross race today". His facebook status was probably something along the lines of "Having a blast at SX 2day! hmu with plans 4 l8r". But no, sir. You in fact are not going to have a blast at SX. Instead, you are going to holeshot your race, then absolutely eat shit as you try to do your first double plus one. But don't worry, you will dust yourself off like a champ, only to get mowed down by some guy's bike in your next race. This is just God saying "Listen bro, you need to chill with this dirtbike stuff, a-ight?" It's like that black guy in Gone in Sixty Seconds said: "Now I can't swim, I know I can't. So you know what I do? I stay my black ass out the pool". Dude, poetry.

Side note: I can't stop watching how he falls when he gets smoked by the other bike. He might as well have been shot in the face, that's how I imagine it would look to go down after that.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like Arenacross to me, not sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video made me crack up so much. Looks like his head was about 2" from being taken OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha his what would be facebook status is fuckin funny

    ReplyDelete