Monday, January 10, 2011

Josh Fucking Hansen: Bangin' Models and Twistin' Throttles


Continuing the epic story of amazing that is Josh Hansen, the kid just goes out and wins at A1. How about the face on Miss Supercross in this pic? Could there be more of an "I'm going to blow this dude in about an hour" expression? By the looks of both of them, wouldn't surprise me to find out she's actually giving him a tuggie then and there. Kid just won Anaheim, of course it's going to happen. I have to say that Hanny has made a huge fan out of me in the past year. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I had totally written him off as a waste of talent before. But low and behold, 2011 and he's absolutely killing it. Like, that term gets thrown around way too often, and I am certainly more than guilty of contributing to it's gross overuse, but Hanny is killing it, all day baby. He is just doing everything right. Partying with the Dirt Shark and all the Monster chicks, then showing up on the line and handing it to everybody. Kid's living the dream. Absolutely shutting down all those fat old assholes on the motonet who hate anyone who doesn't praise Jesus on Twitter and lack any sort of social interaction ability. Guys like him are what we need. It's not like he's blowing lines in the VIP section or anything, just living his life and doing his thing. Having fun. Weird, right?Here's to you, Hansen, BROtocross supports the revolution. +6 handicap? Please, just stop it.

2 comments:

  1. To add to your "overused" terms, I'll bet that Little Hanny is super-pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm not the biggest Hanny fan. I do think that he is the Jason Lawrence our sport was looking for about 12 months ago. Hope this one works out better.

    ReplyDelete