Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The BRO Nation Shits On The BRO Model Helmet



How did it seriously take this long for me to find this video? Totally by chance, too. Just image searching for good horns pictures and came across a screenshot from this vid. Thank you, universe. I'd call this a sign that today is going to be a good day. Like, this video is perfect. A bunch of freestyle guys doing everything they can to not dump on the helmet, some of them even failing to do so. I love how nice Bilko tries to be about it. You can see perfectly into his mind in that shot. He's thinking "Holy fuck, this is the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen". Good save though, Blake. He just simply says it's not for him, good luck with it, and moves on. What makes this so beautiful is that this helmet could never appeal to anyone except freestylers, and they fucking hate it. And I love the amount of times the word "bro" is used in this vid. I'm so happy right now, smiles for miles.

2 comments:

  1. what an ugly peice of shit. a kid at my local track wears one of these, it makes me wanna throw a stick in his spokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God damn! I need two of those things. One to shit in and one to cover it up with!

    ScottMustMoto

    ReplyDelete