Friday, April 1, 2011

Fuel TV Presents Motosutra. It's Like Kama Sutra, Get It?



Ok, not so sure what to say about this one. I'm sure that everyone expects me to shit on it, and there's a part of me that definitely wants to. Like, I am definitely not the biggest supporter of the goon movement. Not to mention it's all freestyle, another factor of the video that surely leads it to the shit tsunami that I could be dishing out. But, honestly, I'm pretty neutral on it. I think it was the testimonials that saved it for me. I actually thought those were pretty well done. There, I said it. The Asian guy was funny. Maybe Asians just get my humor. I do enjoy my fair share of Fuel TV programming, so I'm already on their bandwagon. However - and this video is kind of included in this - they are starting to take a direction that dangerously parallels Spike TV, which is the annex of the douche universe. Check yourself, Fuel. Check yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment