Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Who Is Down For Rugged Maniac At Southwick?



So I was just made aware of this Rugged Maniac shit, and that is just a travesty that it's taken this long. Here's what you have probably figured out about me: I'm the Alpha, baby. My tombstone will read "Dominant Male" if I decide to die someday. So something like this should be right up my alley. And it's at Southwick, so I know all the hot lines. Everyone knows the locals kill it at Southwick, and this race ought to be no different. Of course, this is all said neglecting the fact that running around a motocross track might be the most unpleasant experience you could ever, um, experience. I will say that if I do decide to do this, I will be one of those guys who sees these dumb sluts jumping around in the mud puddles and pushing them out of the way with such force that they eat shit on the rocks, all the while yelling "Rugged Maniac!" at the top of my lungs. I kind of want to experience that form of joy in my life.

Oh, and I think I finally figured out what I want my future tattoo to say. Rugged Maniac. All there is to know about Eazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment