Friday, November 12, 2010

BROtocross is big time, now.

From Racer X Online - [Ping] I’ve got a new favorite website. If you want a good laugh check out www.brotocross.blogspot.com. I’m not sure who this guy is, but I am a big fan. His salute to home-schooling couldn’t be more on-the-money—in my humble opinion. To quote little Ralph Wiggum, "Me failed English class? That’s unpossible!" The author goes by the handle "Easy" and I hope one day we can exchange emails, because I’m pretty sure we could be best friends, just like me and Anna Scott.... 

Yep, as Lloyd once said to Harry: "We're there." Finally, I get to write a post about my own site and accolades it is receiving from the people. That's right, kids, BROtocross is making waves in the industry and you just can't stop it. I gotta tell you, I feel like a motherfucking superstar. All you little people can just ride my coattails to fame because I am not going to forget where I came from. Well, at least until I start going to all those celebrity coke and sex parties. You little folk would just freak people out with all of your crazy hijinks and shenanigans. Ping is really my favorite journalist in the biz, so it's pretty rad that he likes BROto enough to share it with the WORLD [imagine me extending my arms and spreading them out, because that's what I just did.] 


By the way, I may regret this, but I would love to be bestest friends with Ping, so I will let you know that you guys can e-mail me, all the info is in the profile, chiefs. And it's Eazy, not Easy, like Eric Wright a.k.a. Eazy Mothafuckin' E.

No comments:

Post a Comment