Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bro The Film. Let Me Say That Again, BRO the FILM!!



Oh. My. God. Talk about a broverload. Like I am pretty much unable to type this because my body is convulsing from an overdose of brotein. I saw Beau Manley (awesome name, by the way. It pretty much means Man Manley) on Fuel TV last night plugging this flick. I'm going to go a different direction, with this one. I've been bagging on freestyle for a little while, and I don't feel like doing that again. I'm just over it, for now. And honestly, it's really not their fault. If someone contacted me about starring in a movie, I would pretty much say yes, no questions asked, provided that there would be a lack of male on male contact. Ok, so one question asked. Anyways, my point is that you can't blame these guys for this movie. They just wanted to get some ass on premier night. Someone actually wrote this script, then someone else read it, and decided that it was worth throwing a lot of money into making it. This is apparently going to theaters, so it's safe to say that the budget on this is at least hundreds of thousands of dollars, more likely in the millions. And through all of that, the title that they decided on was "Bro". That's their million dollar title, the one that's going to attract the biggest audience. Please, producers of this undoubtedly hilarious film, change that title, for your own sake. Actually, you know what, don't, because this film is pretty much BROtocross, I think we can all agree. I will be expecting a check for the intellectual property rights, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment