Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The DShark Doing A1



Dirt Shark continuing to give the people what they want: Models, Bottles, Celebs, Tattoos, the whole nine. Even splicing in a little riding footage. I don't know what it is about these vids, but they definitely make me want to go to a Supercross, which Monster has to fucking love, considering they sponsor the series. Good on them, getting the Shark on the camera operation. No one else thought of anything like that. Certainly the most effective outside-looking-in take on Supercross that I've seen.

And this could just be my lack of observational skills talking or not, but Mitch didn't seem too sincere in his praise of Hansen's big win. I think his voice jumped up the perky ladder when he switched to talking about Tickle. He seemed way happier to be talking about the #20. I'm just saying...

1 comment:

  1. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. And get TWMX's balls out of your throat for Christ's sake

    ReplyDelete