Friday, March 18, 2011

Making Statements: Stewie's Pass On Reed



You know, I'm not sure about BROment of the Week material here, but I do know that there was a lot more to this than just a pass. This was a statement. "Hey Chad, remember Unadilla '02?" That's what James is saying. Chad could win every championship from here on out, but James will always have that. This was the James of old, sans TV show, sans sponsor obligations. Scrubs for days and making Reed look like a sad Algerian child in desperate need of your love and support. That's what's up. Of course, Villopoto is still just plugging along, negating all this good stuff that Stewart can do. You can scrub? Cool, I just bought a solid gold set of teeth with my bonus check from the last race that I won, which you did not. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment