Monday, March 14, 2011

Mike Alessi Eats Shit With Helmet Cam.



You know, I usually think helmet cam footage is kind of lame, but this one certainly had me satisfied by the end. Strange how much fun it is to watch a crash from a first person standpoint when it's not you who takes the impact. Like, I'll have some more, please. I will admit, I knew what was coming before I saw this video. I'm not sure if that made it more or less enjoyable. I know I was waiting on bated breath for him to eat shit. Every section was a new possibility and I kept thinking "Oh it's going to be this jump", only to be disappointed. Of course, my wishes came to fruition at the end and I was appeased. Had I not known what was coming, my elation at the end could have been double or triple what it already was, but that increase in joy may only counter for the boredom that I would have experienced throughout the rest of the vid. I'm not sure, I'm going to work on this. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment