Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Can I Officially Name Ken Roczen The Justin Bieber Of Moto?



Let's get one thing straight here: I'm using the Justin Bieber term as a good thing. I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but I guaran-fucking-tee it that Roczen slays honeys like it's going out of style. Eye make-up, no eye make-up, doesn't matter. The kid has the game on a bike and the Justin Bieber swagger about him. Yeah, that's right, it's a good thing. I hate that squirrely motherfucker and his music, but he's getting paper and crushing women on a minute to minute basis. Everyone knows women dig on the fast kids, now you get a fast kid who's playing the rockstar card. Deadly combo. He's smart about it, too. He was born in Europe so he wouldn't be tied down by the sexual hangups of a prude American society. Genius, BRO. Sheer genius. I'm so down with Roczen. Young kid who murders it on the bike and murders pussy on the regular. Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment