Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Quad Redneck Celebrates The Fuck Out Of Dead Osama



I think we can all agree that this is the best video on the internet right now. I can't even believe that I'm giving it to a quad video, but I'm a realist; I know a hilarious video when I see one, and this is absolutely perfect. The guy nailed it, pure comedic genius. First of all he uses a stationary camera, so you know it's just him by himself out in the field. The depth of the shot is a great element, as well. He's far, he's close, he's all over the map. The quad and the flag would have been pretty good, but then we get the gun. Over the top, and tumbling hard into funnyland. Then he stops right in front of the cam because I'm pretty sure he suddenly saw a black man on his property, and he had to take care of that n-word. Fires a few rounds, then back on to the celebration. That's how you do it.

1 comment: