Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Trials Guy Going All Trials On Soccer Stadium



I know that DV already blogged this, but as you can tell it's been a very slow day around here and I thought the loyal BRO readers who only go on this site then turn their computer off for the day would enjoy the video. I may be shooting myself in the foot with this comment, but I think it would be so much cooler for trials guys to run a more contemporary look. Some of them do, but I guess these competition guys still rock the 1970s-era open face with the racing leathers. Give me a little bit more of a street style. You need some hip hop in that get up, BRO. I know I hate when outsiders comment on how MX gear looks, so take it for what it's worth. My second comment is actually a question: how hard is it really to ride a trials bike? A piece of me feels like I could just hop on and be riding handrails and doing pop-the-fuck-out-of-the-clutch wallrides no problem. Like, I'm almost sure of it. Until someone proves that I cannot, this is the belief that I am going by.

2 comments:

  1. As with anything, doing it on a best in the world level, makes it look much easier than it actually is.

    Out of Section is a great film that is basically non traditional trials. - BMX inspired obstacles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just looks like a mountain bike on fuckin roids. I realize that nothing is as easy as it seems but I'm not bad at riding a mountain bike and did damn well at rays indoor mountain bike park on a bmx bike for my first time on all the bmx shit. Alot of moto guys can ride mountain bikes good so it probably wouldn't be hard for you to do well on one honestly haha.

    ReplyDelete