Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spectator Gets Absolutely Eaten Alive By Bike.



In all seriousness, I kind of shit my pants a little when I saw that bike coming at me. If anyone has a 3-D TV, please get this video on there and invite me over. That has to be a total mind blower. I would definitely appreciate some audio, because that would completely add to the effect. Great video other than that, though. It really fucks with you on a psychological level. Who hasn't played out a scenario like this in their head while standing on the side of the track? You know it could happen, but you just go ahead with your day, assuring yourself "It is extremely unlikely." But now you see it, you now have a visual of what it would look like, and you can't ignore it. This is the Jaws of moto crash videos. People will remember it. Tell me this isn't exactly like what you just saw in that video?

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with the hangtime the rider gets once he goes airborn.

    ReplyDelete