Thursday, April 7, 2011

Remember When I Told Alessi To Practice Whoops?



Here's a little vid that I wish I had for the compliment sandwich post yesterday. Definitely honorable mention for BROment of the Week. Windham is just thinking "Did I get mixed up and ride the KTM Jr. race?" Oh wait, they don't have that anymore. But if they did, that's about how quickly they'd be ripping the whoops. Way to kill it, BRO. Of course, can't let K-Dub get away without telling him to know better. You don't follow someone with the speed of a senior citizen in a grocery store into the whoops. Must be like in little league when you're running the bases behind the fat kid who's trucking along the third base line when the relay is coming in.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking Mr 490 may even be better in the whoops. Could it be?

    ReplyDelete